Saturday, March 31, 2012

Your my king and I'm your lionheart

I write about relationships a lot, but I don't really like doing that. I do not like it because I know that relationships are always changing. I know that I am still young and I do not know everything there is to know about relationships. Well, the truth is no one really knows everything there is to know about relationships. We are always learning. Each relationship is new, is different, is unique in their own way so there is no way we can sit here and tell each other "that is not how it is" "that is not how it is supposed to go" You know what it goes how you want it to go. You learn from your mistakes and then you pick up from there and move on. If you you are meant to be with your mate then it will be so.




I have been listening to this song over and over and over again, and it has just got me thinking of so many things!


You know I was thinking about what I want. What I need. What I love about being in a relationship. This song just speaks to my heart. 
Of course, every little girl wants a fairy tale for a relationship. 
In my mind...that is not possible, maybe someone out there has achieved that, and that is wonderful. 
As I sit here and think about what I want I realized that... 
I just want someone to be there for me. 




When the world is ending I want to be able to count on the person I love to be standing right next to me holding my hand, not going down without a fight. 
I want passion.
I want love.
I want commitment.




No comments: