Monday, May 2, 2011

Afternoon with a great friend :)


For reals, friends are the best thing ever!!! Today I went and got a pedicure and manicure with one of my best friends Kasandra. We both had a few things that we had to do, but we decided to go and get a pedicure and a manicure first. It was a good old time :) Except that fact that the lady that was doing my nails asked me when my baby was due!!! I mean for real...I know that I have a little pooch tummy going on, but come on guys!! I dont look pregnant!! Well I guess I gotta work out some more!! haha ;) Here are my cute toe nails!!!


After we got our manicure and pedicures we decided to walk around Walmart because Kasandra had to get her aunt something for her birthday. I got two pillows because I got a new bed yesterday! (Dont you worry I will blog about my new bed soon!) After Walmart, we headed to Costco because I had to get my boys some chew to send to them in a carepackage. So we walked around Costco. Contemplated getting a hot dog and then we just decided that we were more hungry that just a hot dog so we headed to the mall because Kasandra wanted to get some sunglasses.

Well, when we got to the mall all I can say is that we ran into some interesting people...good thing I took some pictures...



Okay so, this guy we saw when we first walked in. I couldnt believe how pregnant he looked!! I just love all the people we have on this planet, small and big, short and tall, fat and skinny. I love em all :)




Alright, so here are the creepers. I was over at Subway getting my lunch and Kasandra went to Chik Fil A. Well she got done before I did and so she went and sat down. Well, after I was done at Subway I came and joined Kasandra at the table. First thing she said when I sat down was, wanna know something awkward? I said sure. She began to tell me about the boy in the picture above. He is the one in the blue jacket with his back facing us. He came up and stood between our table and the table he is sitting at now and looked at both of them and then said "Is it okay if I sit with one of you guys?" Kasandra quickly replied, I am waiting for my friend and the guy turned and sat down at the table behind ours. He sat with an asain kid. Kasandra was saying that it was so awkward and I looked over and said "Um that asian kid was waiting for that guy at Subway, they know eachother!" So, we came to the conclusion that he was totally trying to pick Kasandra up!!! Oh my lord. We laughed. So...on to the other people in the picture. We are sitting there just chatting away and these two other guys come up to the table behind us. Kasandra looks at him and says "It looks like he stuck a tube sock down his pants!" I look back and the above picture is exactly what I saw! Seriously...what the hell is that?! haha Only at the Fashion Place Mall. For Real.


So, after eating we went and shopped around the mall. I ended up buying two pairs of sunglasses and Kasandra got some delicious smelling perfume and a cute pair of sunglasses!!!


Seriously, friends are the best. It doesnt matter what you are doing, when you are with a great friend life is good. No matter what is going on.

Thanks Kasandra for a great afternoon!! I love your face!!

Thanks for LISTENING....<3

1 comment:

Kasandra said...

Love you!